Central Coast Itineraries
When It’s Time To Travel Again.
The World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (or CDC) have advised travelers throughout the world to follow best-health practices any time when traveling, including:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Wash hands often
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. State Department
When it’s time to travel again, consider the open spaces of Central Coast California.
Get Ready for The Original Road Trip
Of all the world’s great coastlines, none can compare to California’s—for its truly unique combination of beauty, variety, and accessibility and the extraordinary range of ways to enjoy the landscape. These are only a few of the reasons that California’s Central Coast is known as the home of The Original Road Trip.