Central Coast Tourism Council is led by experienced travel and tourism professionals.
Our Board of Directors is the steward of the CCTC vision and the assets that secure and sustain this organization’s wellbeing and growth. We welcome, congratulate, and thank the following incredible industry leaders for serving on the 2018/19 CCTC Board of Directors.
- Masood Babaeian, Smart Shuttle
- Cheryl Bagby, Ventura Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Alyce Bosacki, Oxnard Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Jennifer Talt-Lundin, Ventura Harbor District
Santa Barbara County
- CCTC PRESIDENT: Michelle Carlen, Visit Santa Barbara
- Tracy Farhad, Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Millie Matz, Santa Barbara Hotel Group
- CCTC TREASURER: Kathy Vreeland, Buellton Chamber & Visitors Bureau
San Luis Obispo County
- Ashlee Akers, Verdin Marketing
- Brooke Burnham, Visit SLO CAL
- CCTC PAST PRESIDENT: Molly Cano, City of San Luis Obispo
- Gordon Jackson, Pismo Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau
- CCTC SECRETARY: Michele Gogliucci, Cima Collina Winery
- Amy Herzog, Visit Carmel
- David Cater, Monterey County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- CCTC VICE-PRESIDENT: Krista Rupp, Monterey Bay Aquarium
Santa Clara County
- Jane Howard, Visit Gilroy
We have open seats in the counties of San Benito and Santa Cruz. Interested in serving on the CCTC Board? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.